Winner Announced! $10 White Rose Publishing Gift Certificate


Happy Saturday, friends!!

First off, I have to say I am humbled and overwhelmed by the response to my blog here at White Roses in Bloom entitled: An Introductory Blog & The Story of a Contest. I figured I'd hear lots of crickets chirping and breezes rippling through the grass, but you all truly know how to rally around a nervous newbie! THANK YOU!

Now, on to the good stuff!!!

Congratulations to LM Gonzalez! Please e-mail me privately: marmo212@yahoo.com to claim your $10 gift certificate to the wonderful selection of Christian romance at White Rose Publishing!!

Happy reading to you all, and thanks again for participating.

More to come on my Sunday blog (address below) which will feature a blurb and excerpt from Hearts Crossing...plus I'm giving away a copy to a commenter! So please stay tuned, and thanks again!

Blessings -

Marianne Evans
Hearts Crossing
Available January 29th
With This Kiss
Release Date: TBD
The Wild Rose Press

0 comments:

Post a Comment