May God Bless 2010!


Hello everyone! Here's to a new year and a fresh start. Don't you love the opportunity for a new beginning each and every year? At the beginning of this year I started a new job, besides my writing. It's tough to find time for everything, but I get up early and write for an hour before getting ready for work. Well, most days. ;)


God has blessed me with a new home in a warmer climate, new opportunities at my new job, and a book release! Violets for Vanessa is now available from White Rose Publishing. (Where else?)
I'd also love to keep in touch with fellow writers and readers. Despite a hectic schedule, I enjoy emailing one-on-one but never seem to keep up with the social sites. Guess I'm hopelessly out of date! I do send an e-newsletter bi-monthly and would love to share it with anyone interested. Please sign up at my website: http://www.diannemiley.com/ -- and invite your friends as well.
Shameless promotion aside, I wish you all a happy, healthy, and prosperous year. Most importantly, I pray the peace, joy, and love of our Lord Jesus Christ touches each of us personally as well as our nation and our world as a whole.
God Bless You Every One!
Dianne Miley

1 comment: