CAPA award Nominees -- Merry Christmas

The Romance Studio announced the nominees for the 2010 Cupid and Psyche Awards (CAPA), and I am thrilled to discover that White Rose Publishing authors have made a stunning statement. (And can I be a little boastful and note that this isn't the first year :))

Congrats to Tanya Hanson for her nomination as Favourite Author.
Congrats to Delia Latham for her Destiny's Dream nomination for the Psyche Award
Congrats to Laura Briggs, Only in Novels; Teri Wilson, Rodeo Redemption; Marianne Evans, Hearts Crossing for their nominations in the Inspirational Romance category.

I know it sounds cheesy, but sometimes cheesy is true: No matter the outcome of the awards, you're all winners in my book. Each of these stories is a wonderful read...and Tanya, while I of course can't play favourites (because I love all you authors the same), I am not surprised you rank up there in the hearts of reviewers and readers alike.

Merry Christmas...let's all try to be Scrooge: "and it was always said of him, that he knew how to keep Christmas well, if any man alive possessed the knowledge. May that be truly said of us, and all of us! And so, as Tiny Tim observed, God Bless Us, Every One!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a typo in the first one LOL so decided to start over. I am speechlewss and humbled at this unbelievable honor. I can't thank White Rose Publishing enough for taking a chance with me. God bless everybody in the new year! And merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete